All Full Members of IAMA subscribe to this Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God, the original autographs of which were verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; 1 Corinthians 8:6).
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, which is to say He is Himself very God; His virgin birth, perfect life, redeeming death, bodily Resurrection, heavenly intercession and His personal return. (Colossians 1:15; Philippians 2:5-8; Matthew 1:18-25; 1 Peter 2:24-25; Luke 24; Hebrews 4:14-16; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18; Matthew 25:31-46; Revelation 11:15-17; 20:4-6, 11-15).
- We believe the universal sinfulness and guilt of mankind, rendering all subject to God’s wrath and condemnation. The necessity of new birth as the work of God the Holy Spirit, to be obtained only by receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, through faith, not by works; by whose sacrificial death atonement was made for the sins of the whole world and whereby alone men are redeemed from the guilt, penalty and power of sin. ((Romans 3:10, 23 John 3:3; John 14:6; Acts 13:38-39; John 3:16)
- We believe the spiritual unity of all believers as comprising the true Church; The supreme mission being to glorify God and to preach the gospel to every person. (Acts 2:41; 15:13-17; Ephesians 1:3-6; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:6-8).